Stars vs Golden Knights Predictions
The Dallas Stars are traveling to play the Vegas Golden Knights at the T-Mobile Arena stadium on Saturday, 5/27/2023 @ 8:00pm EST. Vegas is the betting favorite opening at -137 and the current line is Vegas -150.
Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and stats, the Scorecaster predicts Golden Knights to win tonight's game by -2 points and the total to go over 5.5 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Dallas 2 to Vegas 4
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Dallas Stars and Vegas Golden Knights, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 58% of SportsJaw predicts Vegas Golden Knights to win.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Vegas will win straight-up is 60%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Vegas Golden Knights to win and the total score to be 5.5.
- OddsShark predicts Vegas will win and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
Dallas Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 4, Dallas is ranked #7 in offense (scoring an average of 3.44 per game), #6 in defense (allowing an average of 2.74 points to be scored against them per game) and are 56-25-18 this season.
Vegas Key Betting Stats
Vegas Golden Knights has a power ranking of 14 and are #10 for offense (scoring an average of 3.38 per game), #8 for defense (giving up an average of 2.78 points per game) and 62-25-10 overall. Dallas went 2-0-1 in their last 3 matchups against Vegas.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NHL Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ + ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
Vegas Golden Knights
Injuries[ + ]
- LWJamie Benn (Is OUT Saturday vs Vegas, Suspension)
- RWEvgenii Dadonov (Is OUT Saturday vs Vegas, Lower Body)
- GRobin Lehner (IR (08/11); is out for season, Hip)
- GLaurent Brossoit (Is out indefinitely, Groin)
- CNolan Patrick (Is out indefinitely, Upper Body)
- GLogan Thompson (Is out indefinitely, Lower Body)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and both teams have a compariable defense. The Golden Knights won more over their last 3 matchups..