This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
End User License Agreement (EULA) is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with SportsJaw.com, as well as SportsJaw brands, products and services, which we call the SportsJaw Services. By using or accessing the SportsJaw Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
Because SportsJaw provides a wide range of services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with this EULA, the supplemental terms associated with the app, product, or service govern with respect to your use of such app, product or service to the extent of the conflict.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on SportsJaw, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and account settings. In addition:
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and account settings; you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with SportsJaw.
When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others). When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. When you publish content or information on the SportsJaw network, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of SportsJaw, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture). We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about SportsJaw, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
We do our best to keep SportsJaw safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep SportsJaw safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on SportsJaw.
- You will not collect users content or information, or otherwise access SportsJaw, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful acts on SportsJaw.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belongingto someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use SportsJaw to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of SportsJaw, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other SportsJaw functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on SportsJaw, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use SportsJaw if you are under the legal gambling age.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
- You will not post content or take any action on SportsJaw that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on SportsJaw if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on SportsJaw.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. SportsJaw offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
Mobile and Other Devices
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
We'll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services. If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page. Your continued use of the SportsJaw Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise reate risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all r part of SportsJaw to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding SportsJaw, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing SportsJaw.