Canucks vs Mighty Ducks Predictions
The Vancouver Canucks are on the road playing the Anaheim Mighty Ducks at the Honda Center stadium on Sunday, 3/19/2023 @ 8:00pm EST. Vancouver is the betting favorite opening at -130 and the line hasn't moved.
Canucks vs Ducks Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and head to head stats, the Scorecaster predicts Canucks to win tonight's game by 2 points and the total to go under 7 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Vancouver 4 to Anaheim 2
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Vancouver Canucks and Anaheim Mighty Ducks, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 54% of SportsJaw users predict Vancouver Canucks to win.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Vancouver will win straight-up is 57%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Vancouver Canucks to win and the total score to be 7.
- OddsShark's prediction is Vancouver will win and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
Vancouver Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 11, Vancouver is ranked #11 in offense (scoring an average of 3.40 per game), #29 in defense (allowing an average of 3.78 points to be scored against them per game) and are 30-33-5 this season.
Anaheim Key Betting Stats
Anaheim Mighty Ducks has a power ranking of 29 and are #30 for offense (scoring an average of 2.64 per game), #32 for defense (giving up an average of 4.07 points per game) and 23-36-10 overall. Vancouver went 1-1-1 in their last 3 matchups against Anaheim.
- Oregon has a slight advantage in regards to ball control (factoring in rebounds and turnovers).
- The Scorecaster model predicts the Oregon Ducks to cover the 2 point spread and the total to go over 135 points.
- For the best predictions available, make sure to checkout the best bets made by our certified NCAAB experts.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NHL Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Vancouver are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Vancouver are 5-12 SU in their last 17 games against Anaheim.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Vancouver's last 15 games on the road.
- Vancouver are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Anaheim.
- Vancouver are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Vancouver's last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific Division division.
Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Anaheim's last 6 games.
- Anaheim are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Anaheim's last 14 games at home.
- Anaheim are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Vancouver.
- Anaheim are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Anaheim's last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific Division division.
Injuries[ - ]
- DOliver Ekman-Larsson (Is out indefinitely, Ankle)
- LWTanner Pearson (IR (11/10), Hand)
- DFilip Hronek (Is out indefinitely, Upper Body)
- DTravis Dermott (IR (02/18), Undisclosed)
- DTucker Poolman (Is out for season, Upper Body)
- LWIlya Mikheyev (Is out for season, Knee)
- CAdam Henrique (Is out indefinitely, Lower Body)
- GAnthony Stolarz (Is out indefinitely, Lower Body)
- DUrho Vaakanainen (IR (02/06), Lower Body)
- DJamie Drysdale (Is out indefinitely, Shoulder)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 75% confidence Canucks will win - view the Vancouver vs Anaheim infographic for details on this prediction.