Predators vs Rangers Predictions
The Nashville Predators are traveling to play the New York Rangers at the Madison Square Garden stadium on Sunday, 3/19/2023 @ 7:00pm EST. New York is the betting favorite opening at -170 and the current line is New York -240.
Predators vs Rangers Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and stats, the Scorecaster predicts Rangers to win tonight's game by -2 points and the total to go under 6 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Nashville 2 to New York 4
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Nashville Predators and New York Rangers, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 53% of SportsJaw predicts New York Rangers to win.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that New York will win straight-up is 71%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict New York Rangers to win and the total score to be 6.
- OddsShark predicts Nashville will win and the total will go over.
- O: 1.5% picked Nashville Predators on Covers.com
Nashville Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 6, Nashville is ranked #26 in offense (scoring an average of 2.86 per game), #12 in defense (allowing an average of 2.91 points to be scored against them per game) and are 34-25-8 this season.
New York Key Betting Stats
New York Rangers has a power ranking of 5 and are #13 for offense (scoring an average of 3.32 per game), #8 for defense (giving up an average of 2.81 points per game) and 40-19-10 overall. Nashville went 1-2-0 in their last 3 matchups against New York.
- Oregon has a slight advantage in regards to ball control (factoring in rebounds and turnovers).
- The Scorecaster model predicts the Oregon Ducks to cover the 2 point spread and the total to go over 135 points.
- For the best predictions available, make sure to checkout the best bets made by our certified NCAAB experts.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NHL Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Nashville's last 6 games.
- Nashville are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- Nashville are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Nashville's last 7 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan Division division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Nashville's last 11 games played in March.
New York Rangers
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Rangers' last 5 games.
- NY Rangers are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Rangers' last 5 games against Nashville.
- NY Rangers are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games at home.
- NY Rangers are 13-2 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Rangers' last 6 games played in March.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of NY Rangers' last 11 games played on a Sunday.
Injuries[ - ]
- DRyan McDonagh (Is "?" Sunday vs NY Rangers, Upper Body)
- CRyan Johansen (Is out indefinitely, Leg)
- DRoman Josi (Is OUT Sunday vs NY Rangers, Undisclosed)
- DMark Borowiecki (IR (10/31), Upper Body)
- LWFilip Forsberg (Is out indefinitely, Knee)
- DAlexandre Carrier (Is out indefinitely, Undisclosed)
- CJuuso Parssinen (Is out indefinitely, Upper Body)
- DRyan Lindgren (Is out indefinitely, Upper Body)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 63% confidence Rangers will win - view the Nashville vs New York infographic for details on this prediction.