Liberty vs Wisconsin Predictions
The Liberty Flames are traveling to play the Wisconsin Badgers at the Kohl Center stadium on Sunday, 3/19/2023 @ 12:00pm EST. Wisconsin is the betting favorite opening at -2 and the current line is Wisconsin -4.
Flames vs Badgers Prediction for Today's Game
Based on recent trends and stats, the Scorecaster predicts Badgers to win today's game by 7 points. This model factors in recent against the spread (ATS) trends and scoring which predicts the Wisconsin Badgers to cover the 4 point spread and the total to go under 129 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Liberty 57 to Wisconsin 64
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Liberty Flames and Wisconsin Badgers, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts Wisconsin Badgers to cover the spread.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Wisconsin will win straight-up is 64%.
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be LIBRT 60.5, WISCN 68.5.
- OddsShark predicts Liberty will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
Liberty Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 17, Liberty is ranked #109 in offense (scoring an average of 74.80 per game), #8 in defense (allowing an average of 60.54 points to be scored against them per game) and are 27-8 (19-13 ATS) this season.
Offensively, the Flames hit an average of 47.47% of their field goals (ranked #30) and 73.01% of their free throws (ranked #127) and makes an average of 37.59% of their three pointers ranked #28 in the NCAAB). They average 34.00 rebounds per game (ranked # 233) and average 16.11 offensive assists and 10.46 turnovers per game (ranked # 18 and 22 respectively).
Defensively speaking, Liberty allows an average of 41.69% field goals (ranked #60) and 72.87% free throws (ranked #260 in the NCAAB) The Flames allow an average of 34.13% of the three pointers (ranked #213) and averages 30.09 defensive rebounds per game (ranked # 30.09) Finally, the Flames average 9.17 defensive assists and 13.11 turnovers per game (ranked # 8 and 131 respectively).
Wisconsin Key Betting Stats
Wisconsin Badgers has a power ranking of 88 and are #327 for offense (scoring an average of 65.44 per game), #30 for defense (giving up an average of 63.75 points per game) and 18-14 (14-18 ATS) overall. Liberty went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Wisconsin.
For offense, the Badgers hit an average of 41.50% of their field goals (ranked #319) and 67.98% of their free throws (ranked #308) and makes an average of 34.90% of their three pointers (ranked #145 in the NCAAB). They average 31.34 rebounds per game (ranked # 339) and average 11.69 offensive assists and 8.53 turnovers per game (ranked # 298) and 1 respectively).
On defense, Wisconsin allows an average of 44.37% field goals (ranked #219) and 68.07% free throws (ranked #32 in the NCAAB) The Badgers allow an average of 31.87% of the three pointers (ranked #66) and averages 35.38 defensive rebounds per game (ranked # 35.38) Finally, the Badgers average 10.22 defensive assists and 12.00 turnovers per game (ranked # 18 and 230 respectively).
- Wisconsin has a slight advantage in regards to ball control (factoring in rebounds and turnovers).
- The Scorecaster model predicts the Wisconsin Badgers to cover the 4 point spread and the total to go under 129 points.
- For the best predictions available, make sure to checkout the best bets made by our certified NCAAB experts.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Liberty's last 9 games.
- Liberty are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Liberty are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- Liberty are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Big Ten conference.
- Liberty are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games played in March.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Liberty's last 14 games played on a Sunday.
- Liberty are 3-16 SU in their last 19 games played on a Sunday when playing on the road.
- Wisconsin are 6-14 ATS in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Wisconsin's last 8 games at home.
- Wisconsin are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Sun conference.
- Wisconsin are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games played in March.
- Wisconsin are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Sunday.
- Wisconsin are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games played on a Sunday when playing at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- There are no injuries listed at this time
- GJahcobi Neath (Is out for season, Lower Body)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
The Flames have a stronger offense and the Flames have a slightly better defense. The Vikings won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Flames 71 to Badgers 62.
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Liberty vs Wisconsin infographic for details.