Pepperdine vs Loyola Marymount Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
Pepperdine is on the road playing Loyola Marymount at the Albert Gersten Pavilion stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 11:00pm EST. Loyola Marymount -9.5 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
With a power ranking of 353, Pepperdine is ranked #59 in offense (scoring an average of 77.27 per game), #356 in defense (allowing an average of 79.41 points to be scored against them per game) and are 7-15 (6-14 ATS) this season.
Loyola Marymount Highlights
Loyola Marymount Lions has a power ranking of 146 and are #82 for offense (scoring an average of 75.95 per game), #201 for defense (giving up an average of 79.41 points per game) and 15-7 (13-7-1 ATS) overall. Pepperdine went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Loyola Marymount.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be PEPPR 85.75, LOYMA 66.75.
- 56% of SportsJaw predicts Loyola Marymount Lions to cover.
- OddsShark has not made their prediction yet.
- 57% picked Loyola Marymount Lions on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Waves 63 to Lions 97.
Our prediction: Waves 63 to Lions 97.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Pepperdine are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Pepperdine's last 5 games.
- Pepperdine are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games.
- Pepperdine are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against Loyola Marymount.
- Pepperdine are 13-6 SU in their last 19 games against Loyola Marymount.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Pepperdine's last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pepperdine's last 6 games when playing on the road against Loyola Marymount.
- Pepperdine are 0-15 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the West Coast conference.
- Pepperdine are 0-16 SU in their last 16 games played in January.
- Pepperdine are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday.
Loyola Marymount Lions
- Loyola Marymount are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Loyola Marymount's last 6 games.
- Loyola Marymount are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Loyola Marymount's last 12 games against Pepperdine.
- Loyola Marymount are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Loyola Marymount's last 6 games when playing at home against Pepperdine.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Loyola Marymount's last 17 games against an opponent in the West Coast conference.
- Loyola Marymount are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- Loyola Marymount are 4-10 SU in their last 14 games played on a Saturday.
- Loyola Marymount are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Saturday when playing at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- There are no injuries listed at this time
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Pepperdine vs Loyola Marymount infographic for details.