Utah vs Oregon Prediction & Best Bets
Utah is on the road playing Oregon at the Matthew Knight Arena stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 8:00pm EST. Oregon -3.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Oregon -5.
With a power ranking of 215, Utah is ranked #188 in offense (scoring an average of 71.45 per game), #20 in defense (allowing an average of 61.45 points to be scored against them per game) and are 15-7 (13-9 ATS) this season.
Oregon Ducks has a power ranking of 58 and are #209 for offense (scoring an average of 70.43 per game), #102 for defense (giving up an average of 61.45 points per game) and 12-9 (10-11 ATS) overall. Utah went 3-0 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Oregon.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be UTAH 73.25, OREG 63.25.
- 53% of SportsJaw players predict Oregon Ducks to cover.
- OddsShark has not made their prediction yet.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Runnin' Utes 59 to Ducks 80.
Our prediction: Runnin' Utes 59 to Ducks 80.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
Utah Running Utes
- Utah are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Utah's last 6 games.
- Utah are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games.
- Utah are 3-14-1 ATS in their last 18 games against Oregon.
- Utah are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games against Oregon.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Utah's last 9 games on the road.
- Utah are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Oregon.
- Utah are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- Utah are 4-12 SU in their last 16 games played in January.
- Utah are 6-13-1 ATS in their last 20 games played on a Saturday.
- Oregon are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oregon's last 5 games.
- Oregon are 10-5 SU in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Oregon's last 20 games against Utah.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oregon's last 5 games at home.
- Oregon are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Utah.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oregon's last 6 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- Oregon are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games played in January.
- Oregon are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday.
Injuries[ - ]
- There are no injuries listed at this time
- CN'Faly Dante (Is "?" Saturday vs Utah U, Knee)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and the Runnin' Utes have a slightly better defense. The Ducks won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Runnin' Utes 65 to Ducks 73.
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 63% confidence Ducks will cover the spread - view the Utah vs Oregon infographic for details on this prediction.