TCU vs Mississippi St. Basketball Predictions & Best Bets
TCU is on the road playing Mississippi St. at the Humphrey Coliseum stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 4:00pm EST. TCU -1.5 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
With a power ranking of 63, TCU is ranked #53 in offense (scoring an average of 77.70 per game), #51 in defense (allowing an average of 64.25 points to be scored against them per game) and are 16-4 (12-7-1 ATS) this season.
Mississippi St. Highlights
Mississippi St. Bulldogs has a power ranking of 217 and are #334 for offense (scoring an average of 64.85 per game), #7 for defense (giving up an average of 64.25 points per game) and 12-8 (8-11-1 ATS) overall. TCU went 0-2 (0-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Mississippi St..
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be TCU 64.75, MISST 67.75.
- The SportsJaw community predicts TCU Horned Frogs to cover (56%)
- OddsShark predicts TCU will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Horned Frogs 70 to Bulldogs 72.
Our prediction: Horned Frogs 70 to Bulldogs 72.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
TCU Horned Frogs
- TCU are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- TCU are 14-3 SU in their last 17 games.
- TCU are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
- TCU are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
- TCU are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games played in January.
- TCU are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games played on a Saturday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of TCU's last 5 games played on a Saturday when on the road.
Mississippi St. Bulldogs
- Mississippi State are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Mississippi State's last 20 games.
- Mississippi State are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Mississippi State are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games at home.
- Mississippi State are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Big 12 conference.
- Mississippi State are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Mississippi State's last 10 games played on a Saturday.
- Mississippi State are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games played on a Saturday when playing at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- CEddie Lampkin Jr. (Is "?" Saturday vs Mississippi St, Ankle)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
have a significantly better offense and the Bulldogs have a slightly better defense. The Horned Frogs won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Horned Frogs 73 to Bulldogs 65.
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 75% confidence Horned Frogs will cover the spread - view the TCU vs Mississippi St. infographic for details on this prediction.