Colorado vs Oregon Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
Colorado is on the road playing Oregon at the Matthew Knight Arena stadium on Thursday, 1/26/2023 @ 9:00pm EST. Oregon -4.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Oregon -6.5.
With a power ranking of 177, Colorado is ranked #152 in offense (scoring an average of 72.95 per game), #121 in defense (allowing an average of 67.15 points to be scored against them per game) and are 12-9 (8-13 ATS) this season.
Oregon Ducks has a power ranking of 58 and are #213 for offense (scoring an average of 70.20 per game), #94 for defense (giving up an average of 67.15 points per game) and 11-9 (10-10 ATS) overall. Colorado went 1-2 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Oregon.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be COLO 75.25, OREG 62.25.
- 51% of SportsJaw players predict Oregon Ducks to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Colorado will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Buffaloes 75 to Ducks 81.
Our prediction: Buffaloes 75 to Ducks 81.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
3 Latest Chatter[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and both teams have a compariable defense. The Buffaloes won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Buffaloes 74 to Ducks 69.
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Colorado vs Oregon infographic for details.