Purdue vs Michigan Basketball Predictions & Best Bets
Purdue is on the road playing Michigan at the Crisler Center stadium on Thursday, 1/26/2023 @ 9:00pm EST. Purdue -4.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Purdue -5.
With a power ranking of 44, Purdue is ranked #129 in offense (scoring an average of 74.37 per game), #12 in defense (allowing an average of 60.05 points to be scored against them per game) and are 19-1 (8-12 ATS) this season.
Michigan Wolverines has a power ranking of 219 and are #111 for offense (scoring an average of 75.06 per game), #208 for defense (giving up an average of 60.05 points per game) and 11-8 (9-10 ATS) overall. Purdue went 2-1 (3-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Michigan.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be PURDU 63, MICH 73.
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts Michigan Wolverines to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Purdue will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Boilermakers 74 to Wolverines 69.
Our prediction: Boilermakers 74 to Wolverines 69.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
3 Latest Chatter[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and the Boilermakers have a significantly better defense. The Wolverines won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Boilermakers 75 to Wolverines 65.
- G Jaelin Llewellyn Is out for season, ACL
- G Jace Howard Is "?" Thursday vs Purdue, Concussion
- G Jett Howard Is downgraded to OUT Thursday vs Purdue, Ankle
- F Youssef Khayat Is "?" Thursday vs Purdue, Ankle
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 75% confidence Wolverines will cover the spread - view the Purdue vs Michigan infographic for details on this prediction.