Tennessee St. vs SE Missouri St. Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
Tennessee St. is on the road playing SE Missouri St. at the Show Me Center stadium on Thursday, 1/26/2023 @ 8:00pm EST. SE Missouri St. -6.5 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
Tennessee St. Highlights
With a power ranking of 212, Tennessee St. is ranked #73 in offense (scoring an average of 76.68 per game), #296 in defense (allowing an average of 73.95 points to be scored against them per game) and are 10-10 (5-11 ATS) this season.
SE Missouri St. Highlights
SE Missouri St. Indians has a power ranking of 140 and are #131 for offense (scoring an average of 74.40 per game), #297 for defense (giving up an average of 73.95 points per game) and 10-11 (11-7-1 ATS) overall. Tennessee St. went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against SE Missouri St..
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be TN.ST 84.25, SEMIZ 71.25.
- The SportsJaw community predicts Tennessee St. Tigers to cover (51%)
- OddsShark predicts Southeast Missouri State will win, tennessee state will cover, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Tigers 81 to Redhawks 90.
Our prediction: Tigers 81 to Redhawks 90.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
2 Latest Chatter[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and The Redhawks won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Tigers 75 to Redhawks 78.
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Tennessee St. vs SE Missouri St. infographic for details.