Iowa vs Michigan St. Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
Iowa is on the road playing Michigan St. at the Jack Breslin Student Events Center stadium on Thursday, 1/26/2023 @ 7:00pm EST. Michigan St. -4 was the opening favorite and current line is Michigan St. -2.5.
With a power ranking of 101, Iowa is ranked #19 in offense (scoring an average of 81.74 per game), #290 in defense (allowing an average of 73.53 points to be scored against them per game) and are 12-7 (11-8 ATS) this season.
Michigan St. Highlights
Michigan St. Spartans has a power ranking of 207 and are #225 for offense (scoring an average of 69.68 per game), #67 for defense (giving up an average of 73.53 points per game) and 13-7 (11-9 ATS) overall. Iowa went 0-3 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Michigan St..
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be IOWA 75.5, MICHS 70.5.
- 51% of SportsJaw predicts Michigan St. Spartans to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Iowa will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Hawkeyes 69 to Spartans 73.
Our prediction: Hawkeyes 69 to Spartans 73.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
4 Latest Chatter[ - ]
have a significantly better offense and the Spartans have a stronger defense. The Hawkeyes won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Hawkeyes 74 to Spartans 73.
- F Patrick McCaffery Is "?" , Personal
- F Josh Ogundele Is out indefinitely, Knee
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Iowa vs Michigan St. infographic for details.