Georgia vs Tennessee Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
Georgia is on the road playing Tennessee at the Thompson-Boling Arena stadium on Wednesday, 1/25/2023 @ 7:00pm EST. Tennessee -15.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Tennessee -16.5.
With a power ranking of 197, Georgia is ranked #211 in offense (scoring an average of 70.50 per game), #69 in defense (allowing an average of 65.06 points to be scored against them per game) and are 13-6 (10-9 ATS) this season.
Tennessee Volunteers has a power ranking of 27 and are #137 for offense (scoring an average of 74.11 per game), #2 for defense (giving up an average of 65.06 points per game) and 16-3 (11-8 ATS) overall. Georgia went 2-1 (0-3 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Tennessee.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be GA 84.25, TENN 51.25.
- 51% of SportsJaw predicts Tennessee Volunteers to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Tennessee will win, cover the spread, and the total has an equal chance of being over or under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Bulldogs 50 to Volunteers 81.
Our prediction: Bulldogs 50 to Volunteers 81.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
3 Latest Chatter[ - ]
The Volunteers have a slightly better offense and the Volunteers have a significantly better defense. The Volunteers won more games straight up while Bulldogs won more ATS over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Bulldogs 58 to Volunteers 78.
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 63% confidence Bulldogs will cover the spread - view the Georgia vs Tennessee infographic for details on this prediction.