Raptors vs Bucks Predictions
The Toronto Raptors are on the road playing the Milwaukee Bucks at the Fiserv Forum stadium on Sunday, 3/19/2023 @ 8:00pm EST. Milwaukee is the betting favorite opening at -8.5 and the current line is Milwaukee -7.
Raptors vs Bucks Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and stats, the Scorecaster predicts Bucks to win tonight's game by 9 points. This model factors in recent against the spread (ATS) trends and scoring which predicts the Milwaukee Bucks to cover the 7 point spread and the total to go over 233.75 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Toronto 113 to Milwaukee 122
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 55% of SportsJaw users predict Toronto Raptors to cover the spread.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Milwaukee will win straight-up is 74%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be TOR 109.875, MIL 123.875.
- OddsShark's prediction is Milwaukee will win, toronto will cover, and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
Toronto Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 7, Toronto is ranked #22 in offense (scoring an average of 112.79 per game), #6 in defense (allowing an average of 112.13 points to be scored against them per game) and are 35-36 (36-35 ATS) this season.
Offensively, the Raptors hit an average of 45.61% of their field goals (ranked #26) and 78.25% of their free throws (ranked #18) and makes an average of 33.93% of their three pointers ranked #27 in the NBA). They average 42.94 rebounds per game (ranked # 18) and average 23.60 offensive assists and 11.49 turnovers per game (ranked # 23 and 1 respectively).
Defensively speaking, Toronto allows an average of 49.17% field goals (ranked #28) and 79.79% free throws (ranked #26 in the NBA) The Raptors allow an average of 37.65% of the three pointers (ranked #29) and averages 42.27 defensive rebounds per game (ranked # 42.27) Finally, the Raptors average 26.10 defensive assists and 15.81 turnovers per game (ranked # 25 and 2 respectively).
Milwaukee Key Betting Stats
Milwaukee Bucks has a power ranking of 1 and are #9 for offense (scoring an average of 116.23 per game), #9 for defense (giving up an average of 112.37 points per game) and 50-20 (38-27-5 ATS) overall. Toronto went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Milwaukee.
For offense, the Bucks hit an average of 46.87% of their field goals (ranked #20) and 74.26% of their free throws (ranked #29) and makes an average of 36.64% of their three pointers (ranked #11 in the NBA). They average 48.93 rebounds per game (ranked # 1) and average 25.21 offensive assists and 14.00 turnovers per game (ranked # 13) and 22 respectively).
On defense, Milwaukee allows an average of 45.16% field goals (ranked #2) and 77.91% free throws (ranked #13 in the NBA) The Bucks allow an average of 34.93% of the three pointers (ranked #5) and averages 44.43 defensive rebounds per game (ranked # 44.43) Finally, the Bucks average 23.21 defensive assists and 11.61 turnovers per game (ranked # 4 and 30 respectively).
- Toronto has advantage in regards to ball control (factoring in rebounds and turnovers).
- The Scorecaster model predicts the Milwaukee Bucks to cover the 7 point spread and the total to go over 233.75 points.
- For the best predictions available, make sure to checkout the best bets made by our certified NBA experts.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NBA Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Toronto are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Toronto's last 8 games.
- Toronto are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games.
- Toronto are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against Milwaukee.
- Toronto are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against Milwaukee.
- Toronto are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Toronto are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee.
- Toronto are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference.
- Toronto are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Central Division division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games played in March.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 9 games.
- Milwaukee are 17-3 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Milwaukee's last 13 games against Toronto.
- Milwaukee are 12-2 SU in their last 14 games at home.
- Milwaukee are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Toronto.
- Milwaukee are 12-2 SU in their last 14 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Milwaukee's last 16 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Division division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Milwaukee's last 11 games played on a Sunday.
Injuries[ - ]
- SFOtto Porter Jr. (Is out for season, Foot)
- SFDalano Banton (Is OUT Sunday vs Milwaukee, Thumb)
- CBrook Lopez (Is upgraded to probable Sunday vs Toronto, Ankle)
- PGGoran Dragic (Is downgraded to OUT Sunday vs Toronto, Knee)
- SFJae Crowder (Is downgraded to OUT Sunday vs Toronto, Calf)
- SFThanasis Antetokounmpo (Is downgraded to OUT Sunday vs Toronto, Personal)
- SGGrayson Allen (Is upgraded to probable Sunday vs Toronto, Foot)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
The Bucks have a slightly better offense and both teams have a compariable defense. The Bucks won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Raptors 116 to Bucks 115.
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Toronto vs Milwaukee infographic for details.