Giants vs Brewers Predictions
The San Francisco Giants are traveling to play the Milwaukee Brewers at the American Family Field stadium on Saturday, 5/27/2023 @ 4:10pm EST. Logan Webb (ERA: 3.32) will be the starting pitcher for Giants and Corbin Burnes (ERA: 3.97) will be starting for Brewers. Milwaukee is the betting favorite opening at -120 and the current line is Milwaukee -110.
Giants vs Brewers Prediction for Today's Game
Based on recent trends and stats, the Scorecaster predicts Brewers to win today's game by -1 points and the total to go over 7.5 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: San Francisco 4 to Milwaukee 5
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the San Francisco Giants and Milwaukee Brewers, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- The SportsJaw community predicts San Francisco Giants to win (58%)
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Milwaukee will win straight-up is 52%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Milwaukee Brewers to win and the total score to be 7.5.
- OddsShark predicts Milwaukee will win and the total will go over.
- U: 3.5% picked Milwaukee Brewers on Covers.com
San Francisco Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 13, San Francisco is ranked #21 in offense (scoring an average of 4.30 per game), #17 in defense (allowing an average of 4.60 points to be scored against them per game) and are 26-25 this season.
Milwaukee Key Betting Stats
Milwaukee Brewers has a power ranking of 28 and are #24 for offense (scoring an average of 4.10 per game), #11 for defense (giving up an average of 4.24 points per game) and 27-24 overall. San Francisco went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Milwaukee.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ + ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
San Francisco Giants
Injuries[ + ]
- SSBrandon Crawford (Is not in the starting lineup Saturday vs Milwaukee Brewers, Rest)
- CRoberto Perez (60-day IL (04/07); is out for season, Shoulder)
- CFJoc Pederson (10-day IL (05/13), Hand)
- RPLuke Jackson (60-day IL (03/27), Elbow)
- RPRoss Stripling (15-day IL (05/18), Back)
- LFAustin Slater (10-day IL (05/11), Hamstring)
- SSThairo Estrada (10-day IL (05/26), Wrist)
- SPThomas Szapucki (60-day IL (03/30), Arm)
- CFLuis Gonzalez (60-day IL (03/30), Back)
- CJoey Bart (10-day IL (05/18), Groin)
- CFHeliot Ramos (60-day IL (05/19), Oblique)
- SPWade Miley (15-day IL (05/17), Side)
- RPJustin Wilson (60-day IL (03/27), Elbow)
- RPMatt Bush (15-day IL (04/24), Rotator Cuff)
- SSWilly Adames (Is OUT Saturday vs San Francisco Giants, Head)
- SPBrandon Woodruff (60-day IL (04/08), Shoulder)
- 1BLuke Voit (10-day IL (05/15), Neck)
- SPEric Lauer (15-day IL (05/21), Shoulder)
- 2BLuis Urias (60-day IL (03/31), Hamstring)
- SPAaron Ashby (60-day IL (03/27), Shoulder)
- LFGarrett Mitchell (60-day IL (04/19), Shoulder)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the San Francisco vs Milwaukee infographic for details.