Dodgers vs Rays Predictions & Best Bets
The Los Angeles Dodgers are traveling to play the Tampa Bay Rays at the Tropicana Field stadium on Friday, 5/26/2023 @ 6:40pm EST. Noah Syndergaard (ERA: 5.88) will be the starting pitcher for Dodgers and Jalen Beeks (ERA: 4.68) will be starting for Rays. Tampa Bay is the betting favorite opening at -115 and the current line is Tampa Bay -125.
Dodgers vs Rays Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and stats, the Scorecaster predicts Rays to win tonight's game by -2 points and the total to go over 9.5 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Los Angeles 4 to Tampa Bay 6
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Los Angeles Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 62% of SportsJaw predicts Tampa Bay Rays to win.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Tampa Bay will win straight-up is 56%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Tampa Bay Rays to win and the total score to be 9.5.
- OddsShark predicts Tampa Bay will win and the total will go under.
- O: 2.5% picked Los Angeles Dodgers on Covers.com
Los Angeles Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 3, Los Angeles is ranked #3 in offense (scoring an average of 5.47 per game), #14 in defense (allowing an average of 4.37 points to be scored against them per game) and are 31-20 this season.
Tampa Bay Key Betting Stats
Tampa Bay Rays has a power ranking of 16 and are #2 for offense (scoring an average of 5.96 per game), #3 for defense (giving up an average of 3.78 points per game) and 37-15 overall. Los Angeles went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Tampa Bay.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ + ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
Los Angeles Dodgers
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers' last 5 games.
- LA Dodgers are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games.
- LA Dodgers are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Dodgers' last 8 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of LA Dodgers' last 8 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
- LA Dodgers are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the American League.
- LA Dodgers are 13-6 SU in their last 19 games against an opponent in the American League East Division division.
Tampa Bay Rays
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games.
- Tampa Bay are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Tampa Bay's last 10 games against LA Dodgers.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Tampa Bay's last 8 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers.
- Tampa Bay are 13-4 SU in their last 17 games against an opponent in the National League.
- Tampa Bay are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the National League West Division division.
Injuries[ + ]
- RPDaniel Hudson (60-day IL (03/27), Knee)
- SPJimmy Nelson (60-day IL (03/27), Elbow)
- SSChris Taylor (Is not in the starting lineup Friday vs Tampa Bay Rays, Rest)
- SPJulio Urias (15-day IL (05/19), Hamstring)
- SPAlex Reyes (60-day IL (03/27), Shoulder)
- SPDustin May (60-day IL (05/18), Elbow)
- 2BGavin Lux (Is out for season, ACL)
- SPMichael Grove (15-day IL (04/21), Groin)
- SPRyan Pepiot (60-day IL (03/27), Oblique)
- RPTyler Cyr (15-day IL (05/21), Shoulder)
- RPShawn Armstrong (60-day IL (03/27), Neck)
- SPTyler Glasnow (15-day IL (03/27), Oblique)
- CFManuel Margot (Is not in the starting lineup Friday vs Los Angeles Dodgers, Rest)
- RFHarold Ramirez (Is not in the starting lineup Friday vs Los Angeles Dodgers, Rest)
- 3BYandy Diaz (Is upgraded to expected to be in the starting lineup Friday vs Los Angeles Dodgers, Personal)
- SPZack Littell (15-day IL (05/24), Shoulder)
- RPJeffrey Springs (60-day IL (04/15); out for season, Elbow)
- SSIsaac Paredes (Is not in the starting lineup Friday vs Los Angeles Dodgers, Rest)
- RPGarrett Cleavinger (60-day IL (05/08), Knee)
- SPDrew Rasmussen (60-day IL (05/12), Hip)
- SPShane Baz (60-day IL (03/27), Elbow)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 88% confidence Rays will win - view the Los Angeles vs Tampa Bay infographic for details on this prediction.