Philadelphia Phillies vs Atlanta Braves Prediction
The Philadelphia Phillies are on the road playing the Atlanta Braves at the Truist Park stadium on Friday, 5/26/2023 @ 7:20pm EST. Taijuan Walker (ERA: 5.79) will be the starting pitcher for Phillies and Jared Shuster (ERA: 5.49) will be starting for Braves. Atlanta is the betting favorite opening at -143 and the current line is Atlanta -149.
Phillies vs Braves Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and stats, the Scorecaster predicts Braves to win tonight's game by -2 points and the total to go under 10 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Philadelphia 4 to Atlanta 6
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Philadelphia Phillies and Atlanta Braves, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 55% of SportsJaw players predict Atlanta Braves to win.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Atlanta will win straight-up is 60%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Atlanta Braves to win and the total score to be 10.
- OddsShark's prediction is The super computer is giving each team a 50% chance of winning and the total will go under.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
Philadelphia Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 26, Philadelphia is ranked #19 in offense (scoring an average of 4.29 per game), #24 in defense (allowing an average of 4.92 points to be scored against them per game) and are 23-27 this season.
Atlanta Key Betting Stats
Atlanta Braves has a power ranking of 11 and are #7 for offense (scoring an average of 5.12 per game), #5 for defense (giving up an average of 4.00 points per game) and 31-19 overall. Philadelphia went 1-2 in their last 3 matchups against Atlanta.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as MLB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ + ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Philadelphia are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games.
- Philadelphia are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Philadelphia are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 6 games against an opponent in the National League East Division division.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Atlanta's last 11 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Atlanta's last 8 games against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Atlanta's last 20 games at home.
- Atlanta are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta's last 6 games against an opponent in the National League.
- Atlanta are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the National League East Division division.
Injuries[ + ]
- RPJose Alvarado (15-day IL (05/08), Elbow)
- LFRhys Hoskins (60-day IL (03/29); is out for season, ACL)
- CFCristian Pache (10-day IL (04/29), Knee)
- CRafael Marchan (60-day IL (03/30), Hand)
- 1BDarick Hall (10-day IL (04/06), Thumb)
- SPNoah Song (15-day IL (03/27), Back)
- RPMichael Tonkin (15-day IL (05/24), Neck)
- SSEhire Adrianza (60-day IL (05/02), Elbow)
- SPTyler Matzek (60-day IL (03/30), Elbow)
- SPMax Fried (15-day IL (05/06), Forearm)
- SPKolby Allard (60-day IL (03/27), Oblique)
- SPKyle Wright (60-day IL (05/03), Shoulder)
- SPHuascar Ynoa (60-day IL (03/30), Elbow)
- CSean Murphy (Is not in the starting lineup Friday vs Philadelphia Phillies, Rest)
- SPIan Anderson (Is out for season, Elbow)
- RPDylan Lee (15-day IL (05/17), Shoulder)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 63% confidence Braves will win - view the Philadelphia vs Atlanta infographic for details on this prediction.