Canucks vs Kings Picks & Predictions
The Vancouver Canucks are on the road playing the Los Angeles Kings at the Crypto.com Arena stadium on Saturday, 3/18/2023 @ 10:00pm EST. Los Angeles is the betting favorite opening at -185 and the current line is Los Angeles -190.
Canucks vs Kings Prediction for Tonight's Game
Based on recent trends and stats, the Scorecaster predicts Kings to win tonight's game by -2 points and the total to go under 6.5 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Vancouver 2 to Los Angeles 4
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Vancouver Canucks and Los Angeles Kings, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 59% of SportsJaw players predict Los Angeles Kings to win.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Los Angeles will win straight-up is 66%.
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Los Angeles Kings to win and the total score to be 6.5.
- OddsShark's prediction is Los Angeles will win and the total will go under.
- 70% picked Los Angeles Kings on Covers.com
Vancouver Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 11, Vancouver is ranked #10 in offense (scoring an average of 3.40 per game), #30 in defense (allowing an average of 3.81 points to be scored against them per game) and are 29-33-5 this season.
Los Angeles Key Betting Stats
Los Angeles Kings has a power ranking of 3 and are #9 for offense (scoring an average of 3.43 per game), #18 for defense (giving up an average of 3.25 points per game) and 40-20-9 overall. Vancouver went 1-1-1 in their last 3 matchups against Los Angeles.
- TCU has a slight advantage in regards to ball control (factoring in rebounds and turnovers).
- The Scorecaster model predicts the Gonzaga Bulldogs to cover the 4.5 point spread and the total to go over 156 points.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NHL Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Vancouver's last 18 games.
- Vancouver are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Vancouver are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games against Los Angeles.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Vancouver's last 10 games on the road.
- Vancouver are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Los Angeles.
- Vancouver are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Vancouver's last 10 games against an opponent in the Pacific Division division.
Los Angeles Kings
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Los Angeles' last 7 games.
- Los Angeles are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Los Angeles' last 5 games against Vancouver.
- Los Angeles are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games at home.
- Los Angeles are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Vancouver.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Los Angeles' last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific Division division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Los Angeles' last 8 games played in March.
Injuries[ - ]
- DOliver Ekman-Larsson (Is out indefinitely, Ankle)
- LWTanner Pearson (IR (11/10), Hand)
- DFilip Hronek (Is out indefinitely, Upper Body)
- DTravis Dermott (IR (02/18), Undisclosed)
- DTucker Poolman (Is out for season, Upper Body)
- LWIlya Mikheyev (Is out for season, Knee)
- RWKevin Fiala (Is downgraded to OUT Saturday vs Vancouver, Lower Body)
- DSean Durzi (Is downgraded to OUT Saturday vs Vancouver, Upper Body)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 75% confidence Kings will win - view the Vancouver vs Los Angeles infographic for details on this prediction.