Devils vs Sabres Predictions
New Jersey is on the road playing Buffalo at the KeyBank Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 8:00pm EST. New Jersey -160 was the opening favorite and current line is New Jersey -155.
New Jersey Highlights
With a power ranking of 3, New Jersey is ranked #3 in offense (scoring an average of 3.84 per game), #2 in defense (allowing an average of 2.32 points to be scored against them per game) and are 16-4 this season.
Buffalo Sabres has a power ranking of 11 and are #6 for offense (scoring an average of 3.63 per game), #26 for defense (giving up an average of 2.32 points per game) and 9-11 overall. New Jersey went 1-1-1 in their last 3 matchups against Buffalo.
New Jersey Injuries
- G Jonathan Bernier IR (10/10), Hip
- LW Ondrej Palat Is out indefinitely, Groin
- G MacKenzie Blackwood IR (11/03), MCL
- RW Kyle Okposo Is upgraded to probable Friday vs New Jersey, Lower Body
- G Eric Comrie Is out indefinitely, Knee
- C Rasmus Asplund Is downgraded to OUT Friday vs New Jersey, Upper Body
- D Jacob Bryson Is out indefinitely, Lower Body
- D Mattias Samuelsson IR (10/23), Lower Body
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict New Jersey Devils to win and the total score to be 6.5.
- The SportsJaw community predicts New Jersey Devils to win (58%)
- OddsShark predicts New Jersey will win and the total will go under.
- 56% picked New Jersey Devils on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Devils 4 to Sabres 3.
Our prediction: Devils 4 to Sabres 3.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NHL Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Cougars 37 to Cardinal 18. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Devils 4 to Sabres 3.