Islanders vs Blue Jackets Predictions
New York is on the road playing Columbus at the Nationwide Arena stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 8:00pm EST. New York -188 was the opening favorite and current line is New York -190.
New York Highlights
With a power ranking of 17, New York is ranked #12 in offense (scoring an average of 3.30 per game), #10 in defense (allowing an average of 2.75 points to be scored against them per game) and are 13-8 this season.
Columbus Blue Jackets has a power ranking of 30 and are #19 for offense (scoring an average of 3.06 per game), #32 for defense (giving up an average of 2.75 points per game) and 7-11-1 overall. New York went 0-2-1 in their last 3 matchups against Columbus.
New York Injuries
- RW Kyle Palmieri Is "?" Friday vs Columbus, Upper Body
- D Sebastian Aho IR (10/15), Upper Body
- RW Jakub Voracek Is out indefinitely, Upper Body
- RW Patrik Laine Is out indefinitely, Ankle
- D Zach Werenski Is out for season, Shoulder
- D Jake Bean Is out indefinitely, Upper Body
- C Sean Kuraly IR (11/10), Upper Body
- D Adam Boqvist IR (11/12), Undisclosed
- G Elvis Merzlikins Is out indefinitely, Lower Body
- RW Yegor Chinakhov Is "?" Friday vs NY Islanders, Undisclosed
- C Justin Danforth Is out indefinitely, Upper Body
- D Nick Blankenburg Is out indefinitely, Ankle
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict New York Islanders to win and the total score to be 6.
- The SportsJaw community predicts New York Islanders to win (57%)
- OddsShark predicts NY Islanders will win and the total will go over.
- 67% picked New York Islanders on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Islanders 3 to Blue Jackets 3.
Our prediction: Islanders 3 to Blue Jackets 3.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NHL Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Cougars 37 to Cardinal 18. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Devils 4 to Sabres 3. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Islanders 3 to Blue Jackets 3.