Penguins vs Flyers Predictions
Pittsburgh is on the road playing Philadelphia at the Wells Fargo Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 5:30pm EST. Pittsburgh -225 was the opening favorite and current line is Pittsburgh -224.
With a power ranking of 20, Pittsburgh is ranked #4 in offense (scoring an average of 3.68 per game), #21 in defense (allowing an average of 3.37 points to be scored against them per game) and are 10-7-3 this season.
Philadelphia Flyers has a power ranking of 28 and are #31 for offense (scoring an average of 2.53 per game), #16 for defense (giving up an average of 3.37 points per game) and 7-8-5 overall. Pittsburgh went 1-1-1 in their last 3 matchups against Philadelphia.
- LW James van Riemsdyk IR (10/27), Finger
- C Sean Couturier IR (10/10), Back
- RW Cam Atkinson Is out indefinitely, Upper Body
- C Scott Laughton IR (11/22), Upper Body
- C Patrick Brown IR (10/10), Back
- RW Travis Konecny Is out indefinitely, Upper Body
- RW Wade Allison Is out indefinitely, Lower Body
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Pittsburgh Penguins to win and the total score to be 6.
- The SportsJaw community predicts Pittsburgh Penguins to win (57%)
- OddsShark predicts Pittsburgh will win and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Penguins 3 to Flyers 3.
Our prediction: Penguins 3 to Flyers 3.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NHL Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Cougars 37 to Cardinal 18. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Penguins 3 to Flyers 3.