Maple Leafs vs Wild Predictions
Toronto is on the road playing Minnesota at the Xcel Energy Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 2:00pm EST. Toronto -115 was the opening favorite and current line is Minnesota -113.
With a power ranking of 6, Toronto is ranked #22 in offense (scoring an average of 2.95 per game), #6 in defense (allowing an average of 2.70 points to be scored against them per game) and are 11-5-5 this season.
Minnesota Wild has a power ranking of 22 and are #28 for offense (scoring an average of 2.72 per game), #12 for defense (giving up an average of 2.70 points per game) and 9-8-2 overall. Toronto went 1-2-0 in their last 3 matchups against Minnesota.
- D T.J. Brodie IR (11/14), Oblique
- D Jake Muzzin IR (10/17), Neck
- D Jordie Benn IR (11/24), Upper Body
- D Morgan Rielly IR (11/22), Lower Body
- D Conor Timmins Is out indefinitely, Upper Body
- D Timothy Liljegren IR (10/10), Groin
- G Ilya Samsonov Is out indefinitely, Knee
- G Marc-Andre Fleury Is upgraded to "?" Friday vs Toronto, Upper Body
- LW Marcus Foligno Injured last game, is probable Friday vs Toronto, Head
- D Jonas Brodin Is "?" Friday vs Toronto, Illness
- RW Ryan Hartman IR (11/03), Upper Body
- RW Brandon Duhaime Is out indefinitely, Upper Body
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Minnesota Wild to win and the total score to be 6.
- The SportsJaw community predicts Toronto Maple Leafs to win (58%)
- OddsShark predicts Toronto will win and the total will go under.
- O: 0.5% picked Minnesota Wild on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Maple Leafs 3 to Wild 3.
Our prediction: Maple Leafs 3 to Wild 3.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NHL Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Cougars 37 to Cardinal 18. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Hurricanes 3 to Bruins 3. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Canadiens 3 to Blackhawks 3. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Maple Leafs 3 to Wild 3.