Canadiens vs Blackhawks Predictions
Montreal is on the road playing Chicago at the United Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 2:00pm EST. Chicago -121 was the opening favorite and current line is Chicago -120.
With a power ranking of 25, Montreal is ranked #18 in offense (scoring an average of 3.11 per game), #29 in defense (allowing an average of 3.68 points to be scored against them per game) and are 10-9-1 this season.
Chicago Blackhawks has a power ranking of 31 and are #32 for offense (scoring an average of 2.44 per game), #23 for defense (giving up an average of 3.68 points per game) and 6-10-3 overall. Montreal went 3-0-0 in their last 3 matchups against Chicago.
- G Carey Price IR (09/07), Knee
- RW Evgenii Dadonov IR (11/03), Undisclosed
- LW Paul Byron IR (10/06), Hip
- LW Mike Hoffman Is "?" Friday vs Chicago, Lower Body
- LW Jonathan Drouin Is out indefinitely, Upper Body
- RW Joel Armia IR (10/10), Upper Body
- G Alex Stalock IR (11/07), Concussion
- LW Tyler Johnson IR (10/27), Lower Body
- C Sam Lafferty Left last game, is "?" Friday vs Montreal, Undisclosed
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict Chicago Blackhawks to win and the total score to be 6.5.
- 58% of SportsJaw users predict Montreal Canadiens to win.
- OddsShark's prediction is Montreal will win and the total will go under.
- U: 1.5% picked Chicago Blackhawks on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Canadiens 3 to Blackhawks 3.
Our prediction: Canadiens 3 to Blackhawks 3.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NHL Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Cougars 37 to Cardinal 18. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Hurricanes 3 to Bruins 3. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Canadiens 3 to Blackhawks 3.