Radford vs Tarleton St. Predictions
The Radford Highlanders are traveling to play the Tarleton St. Texans at the Ocean Center stadium on Sunday, 3/19/2023 @ 3:50pm EST. Tarleton St. is the betting favorite opening at -1 and the current line is Tarleton St. -2.
Highlanders vs Texans Prediction for Today's Game
Based on recent trends and stats, the Scorecaster predicts Texans to win today's game by 6 points. This model factors in recent against the spread (ATS) trends and scoring which predicts the Tarleton St. Texans to cover the 2 point spread and the total to go under 132 points.
PREDICTED SCORE: Radford 61 to Tarleton St. 67
Scorecaster algorithmic predictions factor in up-to-date player injuries for both the Radford Highlanders and Tarleton St. Texans, including recent team & player performances and defensive & offensive matchups from recent history.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts Tarleton St. Texans to cover the spread.
- Based on the moneyline, the implied probability that Tarleton St. will win straight-up is 57%.
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be RADFD 64, tar 68.
- OddsShark predicts Radford will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
Radford Key Betting Stats
With a power ranking of 83, Radford is ranked #224 in offense (scoring an average of 69.73 per game), #39 in defense (allowing an average of 64.91 points to be scored against them per game) and are 19-14 (16-14-1 ATS) this season.
Offensively, the Highlanders hit an average of 46.12% of their field goals (ranked #85) and 69.01% of their free throws (ranked #281) and makes an average of 36.07% of their three pointers ranked #79 in the NCAAB). They average 33.42 rebounds per game (ranked # 263) and average 11.82 offensive assists and 11.88 turnovers per game (ranked # 286 and 127 respectively).
Defensively speaking, Radford allows an average of 45.22% field goals (ranked #279) and 66.67% free throws (ranked #14 in the NCAAB) The Highlanders allow an average of 33.13% of the three pointers (ranked #132) and averages 31.33 defensive rebounds per game (ranked # 31.33) Finally, the Highlanders average 11.24 defensive assists and 13.52 turnovers per game (ranked # 70 and 111 respectively).
Tarleton St. Key Betting Stats
Tarleton St. Texans has a power ranking of 143 and are #176 for offense (scoring an average of 72.00 per game), #110 for defense (giving up an average of 67.76 points per game) and 17-16 (13-15-1 ATS) overall. Radford went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Tarleton St..
For offense, the Texans hit an average of 45.39% of their field goals (ranked #135) and 70.01% of their free throws (ranked #248) and makes an average of 33.83% of their three pointers (ranked #197 in the NCAAB). They average 31.73 rebounds per game (ranked # 321) and average 12.94 offensive assists and 12.42 turnovers per game (ranked # 189) and 188 respectively).
On defense, Tarleton St. allows an average of 44.13% field goals (ranked #205) and 72.46% free throws (ranked #238 in the NCAAB) The Texans allow an average of 35.50% of the three pointers (ranked #288) and averages 33.48 defensive rebounds per game (ranked # 33.48) Finally, the Texans average 12.61 defensive assists and 18.12 turnovers per game (ranked # 176 and 3 respectively).
- Tarleton St. has the advantage in regards to ball control (factoring in rebounds and turnovers).
- The Scorecaster model predicts the Tarleton St. Texans to cover the 2 point spread and the total to go under 132 points.
- For the best predictions available, make sure to checkout the best bets made by our certified NCAAB experts.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Radford are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Radford's last 5 games.
- Radford are 12-5 SU in their last 17 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Radford's last 6 games played in March.
- Radford are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Sunday.
- Radford are 3-16 SU in their last 19 games played on a Sunday when playing on the road.
Tarleton St. Texans
- Tarleton State are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tarleton State's last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tarleton State's last 6 games played in March.
- Tarleton State are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games played on a Sunday.
Injuries[ - ]
- There are no injuries listed at this time
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and both teams have a compariable defense. The Blazers won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Highlanders 63 to Texans 76.