SMU vs Texas A&M Predictions
SMU is on the road playing Texas A&M at the Reed Arena stadium on Wednesday, 11/30/2022 @ 8:00pm EST. Texas A&M -12.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Texas A&M -11.
With a power ranking of 205, SMU is ranked #304 in offense (scoring an average of 65.80 per game), #174 in defense (allowing an average of 68.20 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-3 (1-4-1 ATS) this season.
Texas A&M Highlights
Texas A&M Aggies has a power ranking of 147 and are #88 for offense (scoring an average of 77.83 per game), #214 for defense (giving up an average of 68.20 points per game) and 4-2 (4-2 ATS) overall. SMU went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Texas A&M.
Texas A&M Injuries
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be SMU 80, txam 58.
- The SportsJaw community predicts SMU Mustangs to cover (55%)
- OddsShark predicts Southern Methodist will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- 63% picked SMU Mustangs on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Mustangs 74 to Aggies 74.
Our prediction: Mustangs 74 to Aggies 74.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions