Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
Ohio St. Buckeyes
- Ohio State are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Ohio State's last 18 games on the road.
- Ohio State are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Coast conference.
- Ohio State are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games played in November.
- Ohio State are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Ohio State's last 9 games played on a Wednesday when on the road.
Duke Blue Devils
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Duke's last 6 games.
- Duke are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Duke are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- Duke are 16-4 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Big Ten conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Duke's last 7 games played in November.
- Duke are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Wednesday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Duke's last 8 games played on a Wednesday when at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- GEugene Brown III (Is "?" Wednesday vs Duke, Concussion)
- GColby Baumann (Is "?" Wednesday vs Duke, Ankle)
- GJeremy Roach (Is "?" Wednesday vs Ohio State, Toe)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
No. 17 Duke takes on No. 25 Ohio State tonight on ESPN.— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) November 30, 2022
Two of Duke’s four losses in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge have been at the hands of Ohio State, including last year’s shocker in Columbus when No. 1 Duke blew a 15-point lead in the 2nd half and ultimately fell, 71-66.
Duke has had a good season so far, but have had two losses to the only teams rated more efficient than them. Ohio State is one spot above them in AdjEM rankings, and with wins over Cincinnati and Texas, their resume is solid. I think Duke wins this game, being that they are the more balanced of the two teams and Ohio State relies heavily on its offense, but I like the Buckeyes to cover +5.5, as they’ve earned at least a little respect.
Prediction: Duke wins but the Buckeyes cover +5.5.