Ohio St. vs Duke Predictions
Ohio St. is on the road playing Duke at the Cameron Indoor Stadium stadium on Wednesday, 11/30/2022 @ 7:15pm EST. Duke -5.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Duke -5.
Ohio St. Highlights
With a power ranking of 45, Ohio St. is ranked #74 in offense (scoring an average of 79.33 per game), #45 in defense (allowing an average of 61.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 5-1 (3-3 ATS) this season.
Duke Blue Devils has a power ranking of 69 and are #176 for offense (scoring an average of 72.86 per game), #11 for defense (giving up an average of 61.00 points per game) and 6-2 (4-4 ATS) overall. Ohio St. went 1-2 (0-3 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Duke.
Ohio St. Injuries
- G Eugene Brown III Is "?" Wednesday vs Duke, Concussion
- G Colby Baumann Is "?" Wednesday vs Duke, Ankle
- G Jeremy Roach Is "?" Wednesday vs Ohio State, Toe
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be OHIOS 73, DUKE 63.
- 51% of SportsJaw users predict Ohio St. Buckeyes to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Ohio State will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Buckeyes 78 to Blue Devils 75.
Our prediction: Buckeyes 78 to Blue Devils 75.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
Ohio St. Buckeyes
- Ohio State are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Ohio State's last 18 games on the road.
- Ohio State are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Coast conference.
- Ohio State are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games played in November.
- Ohio State are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Ohio State's last 9 games played on a Wednesday when on the road.
Duke Blue Devils
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Duke's last 6 games.
- Duke are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Duke are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- Duke are 16-4 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Big Ten conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Duke's last 7 games played in November.
- Duke are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Wednesday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Duke's last 8 games played on a Wednesday when at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- GEugene Brown III (Is "?" Wednesday vs Duke, Concussion)
- GColby Baumann (Is "?" Wednesday vs Duke, Ankle)
- GJeremy Roach (Is "?" Wednesday vs Ohio State, Toe)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
No. 17 Duke takes on No. 25 Ohio State tonight on ESPN.— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) November 30, 2022
Two of Duke’s four losses in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge have been at the hands of Ohio State, including last year’s shocker in Columbus when No. 1 Duke blew a 15-point lead in the 2nd half and ultimately fell, 71-66.
Duke has had a good season so far, but have had two losses to the only teams rated more efficient than them. Ohio State is one spot above them in AdjEM rankings, and with wins over Cincinnati and Texas, their resume is solid. I think Duke wins this game, being that they are the more balanced of the two teams and Ohio State relies heavily on its offense, but I like the Buckeyes to cover +5.5, as they’ve earned at least a little respect.
Prediction: Duke wins but the Buckeyes cover +5.5.