Chattanooga vs Tennessee Tech Predictions
Chattanooga is on the road playing Tennessee Tech at the Hooper Eblen Arena stadium on Wednesday, 11/30/2022 @ 7:00pm EST. Chattanooga -7.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Chattanooga -7.
With a power ranking of 173, Chattanooga is ranked #80 in offense (scoring an average of 78.67 per game), #121 in defense (allowing an average of 66.17 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-3 (1-3 ATS) this season.
Tennessee Tech Highlights
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles has a power ranking of 350 and are #208 for offense (scoring an average of 71.33 per game), #188 for defense (giving up an average of 66.17 points per game) and 3-4 (3-2 ATS) overall. Chattanooga went 0-3 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Tennessee Tech.
Tennessee Tech Injuries
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be CHATT 62.75, TNTEC 76.75.
- 51% of SportsJaw users predict Chattanooga Mocs to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Chattanooga will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Mocs 84 to Golden Eagles 69.
Our prediction: Mocs 84 to Golden Eagles 69.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions