Vanderbilt vs Va. Commonwealth Predictions
Vanderbilt is on the road playing Va. Commonwealth at the Stuart Siegel Center stadium on Wednesday, 11/30/2022 @ 7:00pm EST. Va. Commonwealth -2.5 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
With a power ranking of 175, Vanderbilt is ranked #261 in offense (scoring an average of 68.67 per game), #138 in defense (allowing an average of 66.67 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-3 (3-3 ATS) this season.
Va. Commonwealth Highlights
Va. Commonwealth Rams has a power ranking of 194 and are #327 for offense (scoring an average of 63.80 per game), #40 for defense (giving up an average of 66.67 points per game) and 4-2 (0-5-1 ATS) overall. Vanderbilt went 1-1 (1-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Va. Commonwealth.
- F Quentin Millora-Brown Is "?" Wednesday vs Va Commonwealth, Undisclosed
- G Trey Thomas Is "?" Wednesday vs Va Commonwealth, MCL
- G Paul Lewis Is out indefinitely, Concussion
Va. Commonwealth Injuries
- F Jamir Watkins Is "?" Wednesday vs Vanderbilt, Undisclosed
- G Adrian Baldwin Jr. Is out indefinitely, Wrist
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be VANDY 67.25, VACOM 62.25.
- 51% of SportsJaw predicts Va. Commonwealth Rams to cover.
- OddsShark predicts VCU will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Commodores 72 to Rams 82.
Our prediction: Commodores 72 to Rams 82.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 Latest Chatter[ - ]
Vandy coming off a west coast trip look to win 4 out of 5! Robbins and Lawrence are their go to players and this team plays well guarding the bucket! look for a low scoring game so the under should also be a play