Middle Tenn. St. vs St. Bonaventure Predictions
Middle Tenn. St. is on the road playing St. Bonaventure at the Reilly Center stadium on Wednesday, 11/30/2022 @ 7:00pm EST. St. Bonaventure -2.5 was the opening favorite and current line is St. Bonaventure -3.5.
Middle Tenn. St. Highlights
With a power ranking of 71, Middle Tenn. St. is ranked #240 in offense (scoring an average of 69.67 per game), #44 in defense (allowing an average of 61.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 5-2 (3-3 ATS) this season.
St. Bonaventure Highlights
St. Bonaventure Bonnies has a power ranking of 74 and are #178 for offense (scoring an average of 72.83 per game), #107 for defense (giving up an average of 61.00 points per game) and 4-2 (5-1 ATS) overall. Middle Tenn. St. went 1-0 (0-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against St. Bonaventure.
Middle Tenn. St. Injuries
St. Bonaventure Injuries
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be MIDTN 68.75, STBON 61.75.
- The SportsJaw community predicts Middle Tenn. St. Blue Raiders to cover (51%)
- OddsShark predicts St. Bonaventure will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Blue Raiders 68 to Bonnies 79.
Our prediction: Blue Raiders 68 to Bonnies 79.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 Latest Chatter[ - ]
The RED RAIDERS are solid they pass the ball well and are a decent shooting team, They have a go to guy in Dishman and play very good team defense, they can steal the ball and hold the other team to 62 points a game
TAKE MIDDLE TENN State+3