Hofstra vs George Mason Predictions
Hofstra is on the road playing George Mason at the EagleBank Arena stadium on Wednesday, 11/30/2022 @ 7:00pm EST. George Mason -3 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
With a power ranking of 260, Hofstra is ranked #202 in offense (scoring an average of 71.86 per game), #255 in defense (allowing an average of 72.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 6-2 (4-4 ATS) this season.
George Mason Highlights
George Mason Patriots has a power ranking of 210 and are #279 for offense (scoring an average of 67.43 per game), #179 for defense (giving up an average of 72.00 points per game) and 3-4 (2-5 ATS) overall. Hofstra went 3-0 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against George Mason.
George Mason Injuries
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be HOFST 73.25, GMASN 67.25.
- 53% of SportsJaw players predict George Mason Patriots to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is George Mason will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Pride 70 to Patriots 84.
Our prediction: Pride 70 to Patriots 84.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 Latest Chatter[ - ]
The Pats score 67 points a game and shoot 46 from the field and 37 from down deep on defense they are good at stopping the three holding the other team to 28% from deep, The Patriots will slow this game down and win it with defense
TAKE GEORGE MASON-3.5