Western Michigan vs Dayton Predictions
Western Michigan is on the road playing Dayton at the University of Dayton Arena stadium on Wednesday, 11/30/2022 @ 7:00pm EST. Dayton -19.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Dayton -18.
Western Michigan Highlights
With a power ranking of 278, Western Michigan is ranked #118 in offense (scoring an average of 76.50 per game), #297 in defense (allowing an average of 74.50 points to be scored against them per game) and are 2-5 (1-5 ATS) this season.
Dayton Flyers has a power ranking of 248 and are #341 for offense (scoring an average of 62.86 per game), #36 for defense (giving up an average of 74.50 points per game) and 3-4 (1-6 ATS) overall. Western Michigan went 1-0 (0-0-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Dayton.
Western Michigan Injuries
- G Kobe Elvis Is out indefinitely, Undisclosed
- G Koby Brea Is upgraded to probable Wednesday vs Western Michigan, Illness
- F Richard Amaefule Is out indefinitely, Ankle
- F Kaleb Washington Is out indefinitely, Suspension
- G Malachi Smith Is out indefinitely, Ankle
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be WMICH 81.25, DAYTN 45.25.
- 52% of SportsJaw users predict Western Michigan Broncos to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Dayton will win, western michigan will cover, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Broncos 63 to Flyers 83.
Our prediction: Broncos 63 to Flyers 83.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions