Santa Clara vs Wyoming Predictions
Santa Clara is on the road playing Wyoming at the Lifetime Activities Center Bruin Arena stadium on Wednesday, 11/30/2022 @ 4:00pm EST. Wyoming -3.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Wyoming -6.5.
Santa Clara Highlights
With a power ranking of 170, Santa Clara is ranked #190 in offense (scoring an average of 72.50 per game), #151 in defense (allowing an average of 67.33 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-3 (0-4-1 ATS) this season.
Wyoming Cowboys has a power ranking of 129 and are #197 for offense (scoring an average of 72.14 per game), #164 for defense (giving up an average of 67.33 points per game) and 5-2 (4-2 ATS) overall. Santa Clara went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Wyoming.
Santa Clara Injuries
- G Hunter Maldonado Is OUT Wednesday vs Santa Clara, Head
- F Max Agbonkpolo Is "?" Wednesday vs Santa Clara, Undisclosed
- F Graham Ike Is out indefinitely, Leg
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be SACLA 74, WYOM 61.
- 51% of SportsJaw players predict Wyoming Cowboys to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Wyoming will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Cowboys 81 to Broncos 67.
Our prediction: Cowboys 81 to Broncos 67.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
Santa Clara Broncos
- Wyoming are 0-6-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Wyoming's last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Wyoming's last 10 games on the road.
- Wyoming are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the West Coast conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Wyoming's last 5 games played in November.
- Wyoming are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Wednesday.
- Wyoming are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games played on a Wednesday when playing on the road.
- Santa Clara are 15-5 ATS in their last 20 games.
- Santa Clara are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- Santa Clara are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- Santa Clara are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Mountain West conference.
- Santa Clara are 16-4 SU in their last 20 games played in November.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Santa Clara's last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- Santa Clara are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games played on a Wednesday when playing at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- GHunter Maldonado (Is OUT Wednesday vs Santa Clara, Head)
- FMax Agbonkpolo (Is "?" Wednesday vs Santa Clara, Undisclosed)
- FGraham Ike (Is out indefinitely, Leg)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
CBB 🏀 5 Unit Super Max 💣— 2ndHalfPlays (@2ndHalfPlays) November 30, 2022
Santa Clara 1st Half -3 -115
WYOMINGS BEST 2 & ONLY OFFENSIVE PLAYERS OUT 👀 THIS OFFENSE IS GONNA LOOK UGLY... ESPECIALLY IN THE FIRST 20 MINUTES 💩 DEFENSE SHOULDN’T PROVIDE ANY RESISTANCE EITHER 💨 MULTIPLE 4-0+ RUNS 🏃4PM START ⏰ 37-25 HT 🔥
Wyoming seems to be playing flat this year and are not scoring well, They will face a solid Santa Clara team,The Broncos shoot well 52% from the field in their last game,They are a deep team that likes the three ball Take the team playing better basketball