Tennessee vs Kansas Predictions
Tennessee is on the road playing Kansas at the Imperial Arena at Atlantis Resort stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 7:30pm EST. Tennessee -2.75 was the opening favorite and current line is Tennessee -2.
With a power ranking of 74, Tennessee is ranked #69 in offense (scoring an average of 80.40 per game), #155 in defense (allowing an average of 67.40 points to be scored against them per game) and are 6-0 (1-5 ATS) this season.
Kansas Jayhawks has a power ranking of 9 and are #184 for offense (scoring an average of 73.25 per game), #15 for defense (giving up an average of 67.40 points per game) and 4-1 (2-3 ATS) overall. Tennessee went 1-2 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Kansas.
- F Cam Martin Is out indefinitely, Shoulder
- G Kyle Cuffe Jr. Is "?" Friday vs Tennessee, Knee
- G Charlie McCarthy Is "?" Friday vs Tennessee, Undisclosed
- G Wilder Evers Is "?" Friday vs Tennessee, Undisclosed
- G Josiah-Jordan James Is "?" Friday vs Kansas, Knee
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be TENN 64.5, KANSA 68.5.
- The SportsJaw community predicts Tennessee Volunteers to cover (51%)
- OddsShark predicts Kansas will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Jayhawks 70 to Volunteers 83.
Our prediction: Jayhawks 70 to Volunteers 83.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Jayhawks 73 to Volunteers 72.