Nebraska vs Memphis Predictions
Nebraska is on the road playing Memphis at the State Farm Field House stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 5:30pm EST. Memphis -8.75 was the opening favorite and current line is Memphis -10.
With a power ranking of 125, Nebraska is ranked #212 in offense (scoring an average of 71.50 per game), #89 in defense (allowing an average of 63.75 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-2 (1-4 ATS) this season.
Memphis Tigers has a power ranking of 100 and are #167 for offense (scoring an average of 74.00 per game), #168 for defense (giving up an average of 63.75 points per game) and 2-2 (2-2 ATS) overall. Nebraska went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Memphis.
- G Ramel Lloyd Jr. Is out for season, Redshirt
- F Jahmar Young Jr. Is out indefinitely, Eligibility
- G Damaria Franklin Is out indefinitely, Eligibility
- F Ian Granja Is "?" Friday vs Nebraska, Undisclosed
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be NEBRS 79.375, MEMPH 59.375.
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts Memphis Tigers to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Nebraska will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Cornhuskers 78 to Tigers 78.
Our prediction: Cornhuskers 78 to Tigers 78.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
2 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
The Cornhuskers like their football team can't get good players to the program. Now they face the Tigers who have Nba players but don't play together. Not sure how they are going to guard Davis and crew
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Cornhuskers 81 to Tigers 67.