San Diego vs New Mexico St. Predictions
San Diego is on the road playing New Mexico St. at the Orleans Arena stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 9:30pm EST. San Diego -1 was the opening favorite and current line is San Diego -2.
San Diego Highlights
With a power ranking of 107, San Diego is ranked #38 in offense (scoring an average of 84.20 per game), #242 in defense (allowing an average of 71.20 points to be scored against them per game) and are 4-1 (2-1 ATS) this season.
New Mexico St. Highlights
New Mexico St. Aggies has a power ranking of 105 and are #53 for offense (scoring an average of 82.50 per game), #50 for defense (giving up an average of 71.20 points per game) and 1-1 (0-1 ATS) overall. San Diego went 1-1 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against New Mexico St..
San Diego Injuries
New Mexico St. Injuries
- G/F Kim Aiken Jr. Is "?" Friday vs San Diego, Eligibility
- F Marchelus Avery Is out indefinitely, Concussion
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be SD 71, NMXST 75.
- The SportsJaw community predicts San Diego Toreros to cover (51%)
- OddsShark predicts San Diego will win, cover the spread, and the total will go under.
- 54% picked New Mexico St. Aggies on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Toreros 72 to Aggies 79.
Our prediction: Toreros 72 to Aggies 79.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Toreros 74 to Aggies 67.