California vs TCU Predictions
California is on the road playing TCU at the The Arena at NW Florida St stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 9:30pm EST. TCU -12 was the opening favorite and current line is TCU -13.
With a power ranking of 275, California is ranked #348 in offense (scoring an average of 60.40 per game), #151 in defense (allowing an average of 67.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 0-5 (0-5 ATS) this season.
TCU Horned Frogs has a power ranking of 69 and are #125 for offense (scoring an average of 77.00 per game), #121 for defense (giving up an average of 67.00 points per game) and 3-1 (1-3 ATS) overall. California went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against TCU.
- G Jarred Hyder Is "?" Friday vs TCU, Undisclosed
- F Monty Bowser Is out indefinitely, Ankle
- G Jalen Celestine Is "?" Friday vs TCU, Knee
- G Marsalis Roberson Is "?" Friday vs TCU, Lower Body
- G Damion Baugh Is OUT next 6 games; eligible to return Nov 30 vs Providence, Suspension
- G Mike Miles Is "?" Friday vs California, Foot
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be CAL 76.5, TCU 50.5.
- 51% of SportsJaw predicts TCU Horned Frogs to cover.
- OddsShark predicts TCU will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- 57% picked California Golden Bears on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Golden Bears 61 to Horned Frogs 76.
Our prediction: Golden Bears 61 to Horned Frogs 76.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Golden Bears 61 to Horned Frogs 77.