Sacramento St. vs Hawaii Predictions
Sacramento St. is on the road playing Hawaii at the George Q. Cannon Activities Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 8:30pm EST. Hawaii -6.25 was the opening favorite and current line is Hawaii -7.
Sacramento St. Highlights
With a power ranking of 242, Sacramento St. is ranked #331 in offense (scoring an average of 63.40 per game), #111 in defense (allowing an average of 65.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-2 (2-2 ATS) this season.
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors has a power ranking of 49 and are #240 for offense (scoring an average of 70.25 per game), #22 for defense (giving up an average of 65.00 points per game) and 3-1 (1-2 ATS) overall. Sacramento St. went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Hawaii.
Sacramento St. Injuries
- G Juan Munoz Is "?" Friday vs Sacramento State, Lower Body
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be SACRA 69, HAWAI 55.
- 52% of SportsJaw predicts Hawaii Rainbow Warriors to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Hawaii will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- 68% picked Hawaii Rainbow Warriors on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Hornets 59 to Rainbow Warriors 88.
Our prediction: Hornets 59 to Rainbow Warriors 88.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Hornets 61 to Rainbow Warriors 76.