Hofstra vs Middle Tenn. St. Predictions
Hofstra is on the road playing Middle Tenn. St. at the Place Bell stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 7:00pm EST. Middle Tenn. St. 0 was the opening favorite and line hasn't moved.
With a power ranking of 85, Hofstra is ranked #148 in offense (scoring an average of 76.00 per game), #45 in defense (allowing an average of 58.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 2-2 (1-2 ATS) this season.
Middle Tenn. St. Highlights
Middle Tenn. St. Blue Raiders has a power ranking of 187 and are #51 for offense (scoring an average of 84.00 per game), #319 for defense (giving up an average of 58.00 points per game) and 4-1 (3-2 ATS) overall. Hofstra went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Middle Tenn. St..
Middle Tenn. St. Injuries
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be HOFST 72.5, MIDTN 72.5.
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts Middle Tenn. St. Blue Raiders to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Middle Tennessee will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Blue Raiders 72 to Pride 74.
Our prediction: Blue Raiders 72 to Pride 74.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Blue Raiders 74 to Pride 72.