North Texas vs San Jose St. Predictions
North Texas is on the road playing San Jose St. at the Baha Mar Convention Center stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 5:30pm EST. North Texas -9 was the opening favorite and current line is North Texas -8.5.
North Texas Highlights
With a power ranking of 184, North Texas is ranked #363 in offense (scoring an average of 49.00 per game), #15 in defense (allowing an average of 54.00 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-1 (1-1 ATS) this season.
San Jose St. Highlights
San Jose St. Spartans has a power ranking of 117 and are #141 for offense (scoring an average of 75.80 per game), #119 for defense (giving up an average of 54.00 points per game) and 4-1 (2-2 ATS) overall. North Texas went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against San Jose St..
North Texas Injuries
- G Rubin Jones Is "?" Friday vs San Jose State, Knee
San Jose St. Injuries
- G Myron (MJ) Amey, Jr. Is "?" Friday vs North Texas, Leg
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be N.TEX 50.375, SJSU 67.375.
- 57% of SportsJaw players predict San Jose St. Spartans to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is North Texas will win, san jose state will cover, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Mean Green 74 to Spartans 62.
Our prediction: Mean Green 74 to Spartans 62.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Mean Green 68 to Spartans 63.