Detroit Mercy vs Washington St. Predictions
Detroit Mercy is on the road playing Washington St. at the Wallis Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 4:00pm EST. Washington St. -12 was the opening favorite and current line is Washington St. -11.5.
Detroit Mercy Highlights
With a power ranking of 241, Detroit Mercy is ranked #104 in offense (scoring an average of 78.00 per game), #313 in defense (allowing an average of 76.60 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-3 (3-2 ATS) this season.
Washington St. Highlights
Washington St. Cougars has a power ranking of 66 and are #222 for offense (scoring an average of 71.25 per game), #100 for defense (giving up an average of 76.60 points per game) and 2-2 (2-2 ATS) overall. Detroit Mercy went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Washington St..
Detroit Mercy Injuries
Washington St. Injuries
- F Andrej Jakimovski Is "?" Friday vs Detroit U, Foot
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be DET 81.5, WASST 58.5.
- 50% of SportsJaw players predict Washington St. Cougars to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Washington State will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Titans 64 to Cougars 91.
Our prediction: Titans 64 to Cougars 91.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Titans 65 to Cougars 81.