Louisiana-Monroe vs Nebraska-Omaha Predictions
Louisiana-Monroe is on the road playing Nebraska-Omaha at the The Arena at NW Florida St stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 2:30pm EST. Louisiana-Monroe -4 was the opening favorite and current line is Louisiana-Monroe -1.
With a power ranking of 357, Louisiana-Monroe is ranked #54 in offense (scoring an average of 82.50 per game), #289 in defense (allowing an average of 74.25 points to be scored against them per game) and are 2-3 (0-3 ATS) this season.
Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks has a power ranking of 324 and are #296 for offense (scoring an average of 66.25 per game), #313 for defense (giving up an average of 74.25 points per game) and 1-4 (3-2 ATS) overall. Louisiana-Monroe went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Nebraska-Omaha.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be ULMON 69.75, NEBOM 71.75.
- 54% of SportsJaw predicts Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks to cover.
- OddsShark predicts Louisiana-Monroe will win, nebraska-omaha will cover, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Warhawks 74 to Mavericks 84.
Our prediction: Warhawks 74 to Mavericks 84.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Warhawks 75 to Mavericks 74.