Texas A&M vs DePaul Predictions
Texas A&M is on the road playing DePaul at the Wintrust Arena stadium on Friday, 11/25/2022 @ 1:00pm EST. Texas A&M -2.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Texas A&M -4.5.
Texas A&M Highlights
With a power ranking of 131, Texas A&M is ranked #107 in offense (scoring an average of 79.50 per game), #299 in defense (allowing an average of 75.75 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-2 (3-2 ATS) this season.
DePaul Blue Demons has a power ranking of 91 and are #218 for offense (scoring an average of 72.00 per game), #118 for defense (giving up an average of 75.75 points per game) and 3-2 (2-3 ATS) overall. Texas A&M went 0-1 (0-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against DePaul.
Texas A&M Injuries
- C Nick Ongenda Is out indefinitely, Hand
- G Caleb Murphy Is out indefinitely, Wrist
- G Ahamad Bynum Is out for season, Redshirt
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be txam 66, DPAUL 75.
- 52% of SportsJaw players predict DePaul Blue Demons to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Texas A&M will win, depaul will cover, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Aggies 72 to Blue Demons 72.
Our prediction: Aggies 72 to Blue Demons 72.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Aggies 74 to Blue Demons 72.