Dayton vs NC State Predictions
Dayton is on the road playing NC State at the Imperial Arena at Atlantis Resort stadium on Thursday, 11/24/2022 @ 4:20pm EST. Dayton -2.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Dayton -3.
With a power ranking of 6, Dayton is ranked #14 in offense (scoring an average of 88.25 per game), #84 in defense (allowing an average of 63.50 points to be scored against them per game) and are 4-1 (3-2 ATS) this season.
NC State Highlights
NC State has a power ranking of 115 and are #315 for offense (scoring an average of 64.75 per game), #18 for defense (giving up an average of 63.50 points per game) and 3-2 (1-4 ATS) overall. Dayton went 0-0 (0-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against NC State.
NC State Injuries
- G Koby Brea Is out indefinitely, Illness
- F Richard Amaefule Is out indefinitely, Ankle
- F Kaleb Washington Is out indefinitely, Suspension
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be DAYTN 64.5, NCSU 70.5.
- 51% of SportsJaw users predict Dayton Flyers to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Dayton will win, north carolina state will cover, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Wolfpack 67 to Flyers 78.
Our prediction: Wolfpack 67 to Flyers 78.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
1 LATEST CHATTER[ - ]
Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Wolfpack 71 to Flyers 73.