California vs Stanford Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
California is on the road playing Stanford at the Maples Pavilion stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 10:00pm EST. Stanford -11 was the opening favorite and current line is Stanford -10.5.
With a power ranking of 303, California is ranked #356 in offense (scoring an average of 60.95 per game), #156 in defense (allowing an average of 68.40 points to be scored against them per game) and are 3-17 (8-12 ATS) this season.
Stanford Cardinal has a power ranking of 238 and are #273 for offense (scoring an average of 68.10 per game), #86 for defense (giving up an average of 68.40 points per game) and 8-12 (9-11 ATS) overall. California went 1-2 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Stanford.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- From the lines set by Sportsbooks, they predict the score to be CAL 74.5, STANF 53.5.
- 50% of SportsJaw predicts Stanford Cardinal to cover.
- OddsShark has not made their prediction yet.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- Our ScoreCaster predicts Golden Bears 57 to Cardinal 78.
Our prediction: Golden Bears 57 to Cardinal 78.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
California Golden Bears
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of California's last 6 games.
- California are 3-17 SU in their last 20 games.
- California are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Stanford.
- California are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- California are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games when playing on the road against Stanford.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of California's last 8 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of California's last 5 games played on a Saturday.
- California are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday when playing on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Stanford's last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Stanford's last 10 games against California.
- Stanford are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games at home.
- Stanford are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games when playing at home against California.
- Stanford are 3-13 SU in their last 16 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Stanford's last 12 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Stanford's last 6 games played on a Saturday.
- Stanford are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Saturday when playing at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- GJarred Hyder (Is out indefinitely, Back)
- GJalen Celestine (Is out indefinitely, ACL)
- FJames Keefe (Is "?" Saturday vs California, Hand)
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
The Cardinal have a stronger offense and both teams have a compariable defense. The Golden Bears won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Golden Bears 54 to Cardinal 75.
- G Jarred Hyder Is out indefinitely, Back
- G Jalen Celestine Is out indefinitely, ACL
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the California vs Stanford infographic for details.