Princeton vs Yale Prediction & Best Bets
Princeton is on the road playing Yale at the John J. Lee Amphitheater stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 7:00pm EST. Yale -3.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Yale -3.
With a power ranking of 106, Princeton is ranked #122 in offense (scoring an average of 74.78 per game), #54 in defense (allowing an average of 64.44 points to be scored against them per game) and are 14-5 (8-9 ATS) this season.
Yale Bulldogs has a power ranking of 269 and are #158 for offense (scoring an average of 72.75 per game), #15 for defense (giving up an average of 64.44 points per game) and 12-5 (9-6-1 ATS) overall. Princeton went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Yale.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be PRNCE 73, YALE 67.
- 53% of SportsJaw players predict Yale Bulldogs to cover.
- OddsShark has not made their prediction yet.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Tigers 61 to Bulldogs 82.
Our prediction: Tigers 61 to Bulldogs 82.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Princeton's last 6 games.
- Princeton are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Princeton are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games against Yale.
- Princeton are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games against Yale.
- Princeton are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- Princeton are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games when playing on the road against Yale.
- Princeton are 13-2 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the Ivy League conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Princeton's last 18 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Princeton's last 6 games played on a Saturday.
- Yale are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Yale's last 20 games.
- Yale are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Yale's last 6 games against Princeton.
- Yale are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- Yale are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games when playing at home against Princeton.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Yale's last 10 games against an opponent in the Ivy League conference.
- Yale are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Yale's last 8 games played on a Saturday.
- Yale are 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 games played on a Saturday when playing at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- There are no injuries listed at this time
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and the Bulldogs have a slightly better defense. The Bulldogs won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Tigers 67 to Bulldogs 72.
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 63% confidence Bulldogs will cover the spread - view the Princeton vs Yale infographic for details on this prediction.