St. Bonaventure vs Va. Commonwealth Prediction & Best Bets
St. Bonaventure is on the road playing Va. Commonwealth at the Stuart Siegel Center stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 6:00pm EST. Va. Commonwealth -10.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Va. Commonwealth -11.
St. Bonaventure Highlights
With a power ranking of 214, St. Bonaventure is ranked #303 in offense (scoring an average of 67.05 per game), #101 in defense (allowing an average of 66.40 points to be scored against them per game) and are 10-11 (12-9 ATS) this season.
Va. Commonwealth Highlights
Va. Commonwealth Rams has a power ranking of 31 and are #187 for offense (scoring an average of 71.45 per game), #47 for defense (giving up an average of 66.40 points per game) and 16-5 (9-10-2 ATS) overall. St. Bonaventure went 1-2 (1-2 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Va. Commonwealth.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be STBON 77.75, VACOM 55.75.
- 53% of SportsJaw users predict St. Bonaventure Bonnies to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is VCU will win, st. bonaventure will cover, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Bonnies 70 to Rams 84.
Our prediction: Bonnies 70 to Rams 84.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
St. Bonaventure Bonnies
- St. Bonaventure are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games.
- St. Bonaventure are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- St. Bonaventure are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against VCU.
- St. Bonaventure are 12-6 ATS in their last 18 games against an opponent in the Atlantic 10 conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of St. Bonaventure's last 9 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of St. Bonaventure's last 11 games played on a Saturday.
Va. Commonwealth Rams
- VCU are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games.
- VCU are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of VCU's last 5 games against St. Bonaventure.
- VCU are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- VCU are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against St. Bonaventure.
- VCU are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic 10 conference.
- VCU are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of VCU's last 5 games played on a Saturday.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of VCU's last 6 games played on a Saturday when at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- There are no injuries listed at this time
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 63% confidence Rams will cover the spread - view the St. Bonaventure vs Va. Commonwealth infographic for details on this prediction.