Seattle vs Stephen F. Austin Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
Seattle is on the road playing Stephen F. Austin at the William R. Johnson Coliseum stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 5:30pm EST. Stephen F. Austin -1.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Stephen F. Austin -4.5.
With a power ranking of 5, Seattle is ranked #88 in offense (scoring an average of 75.80 per game), #123 in defense (allowing an average of 67.15 points to be scored against them per game) and are 16-5 (10-9 ATS) this season.
Stephen F. Austin Highlights
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks has a power ranking of 104 and are #76 for offense (scoring an average of 76.48 per game), #114 for defense (giving up an average of 67.15 points per game) and 14-7 (11-6-1 ATS) overall. Seattle went 0-1 (0-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Stephen F. Austin.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be SEA 74.5, SFA 65.5.
- 53% of SportsJaw users predict Seattle Redhawks to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Seattle will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Redhawks 71 to Lumberjacks 81.
Our prediction: Redhawks 71 to Lumberjacks 81.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Stephen F. Austin
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Seattle are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle's last 5 games.
- Seattle are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games.
- Seattle are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- Seattle are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Western Athletic conference.
- Seattle are 14-1 SU in their last 15 games played in January.
- Seattle are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Seattle's last 14 games played on a Saturday when on the road.
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks
- Stephen F. Austin are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 games.
- Stephen F. Austin are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games.
- Stephen F. Austin are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- Stephen F. Austin are 16-3 SU in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Western Athletic conference.
- Stephen F. Austin are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- Stephen F. Austin are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Stephen F. Austin's last 9 games played on a Saturday when at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- There are no injuries listed at this time
Stephen F. Austin
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
Both teams have a compariable offense and both teams have a compariable defense. The Redhawks won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Redhawks 74 to Lumberjacks 73.
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 63% confidence Lumberjacks will cover the spread - view the Seattle vs Stephen F. Austin infographic for details on this prediction.