UC San Diego vs UC Riverside Prediction, Odds and Best Bets
UC San Diego is on the road playing UC Riverside at the Student Recreation Center stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 4:00pm EST. UC Riverside -9 was the opening favorite and current line is UC Riverside -8.
UC San Diego Highlights
With a power ranking of 295, UC San Diego is ranked #288 in offense (scoring an average of 67.48 per game), #245 in defense (allowing an average of 71.67 points to be scored against them per game) and are 8-13 (9-10 ATS) this season.
UC Riverside Highlights
UC Riverside Highlanders has a power ranking of 71 and are #162 for offense (scoring an average of 72.55 per game), #162 for defense (giving up an average of 71.67 points per game) and 13-7 (11-7-1 ATS) overall. UC San Diego went 2-1 (2-1 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against UC Riverside.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be UCSD 76.25, UCRIV 60.25.
- 55% of SportsJaw players predict UC Riverside Highlanders to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is UC Riverside will win, cover the spread, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Tritons 57 to Highlanders 73.
Our prediction: Tritons 57 to Highlanders 73.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
UC San Diego
Betting Trends[ + ]
UC San Diego Tritons
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of UC San Diego's last 9 games.
- UC San Diego are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- UC San Diego are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against UC Riverside.
- UC San Diego are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of UC San Diego's last 13 games against an opponent in the Big West conference.
- UC San Diego are 3-11 SU in their last 14 games played in January.
- UC San Diego are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games played on a Saturday.
- UC San Diego are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday when playing on the road.
UC Riverside Highlanders
- UC Riverside are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of UC Riverside's last 12 games.
- UC Riverside are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of UC Riverside's last 5 games against UC San Diego.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of UC Riverside's last 11 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of UC Riverside's last 16 games against an opponent in the Big West conference.
- UC Riverside are 11-4 SU in their last 15 games played in January.
- UC Riverside are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games played on a Saturday.
- UC Riverside are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games played on a Saturday when playing at home.
Injuries[ - ]
UC San Diego
- There are no injuries listed at this time
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
The Highlanders have a slightly better offense and the Highlanders have a slightly better defense. The Highlanders won more games straight up and against the spread over their last 3 matchups. Adjusted score predictions based on power rankings and strength of schedule: Tritons 62 to Highlanders 73.
After crunching 8 relative data points, our relative predictions model has a 88% confidence Highlanders will cover the spread - view the UC San Diego vs UC Riverside infographic for details on this prediction.