Columbia vs Dartmouth Prediction & Best Bets
Columbia is on the road playing Dartmouth at the Edward Leede Arena stadium on Saturday, 1/28/2023 @ 2:00pm EST. Dartmouth -7.5 was the opening favorite and current line is Dartmouth -8.5.
With a power ranking of 357, Columbia is ranked #309 in offense (scoring an average of 66.32 per game), #245 in defense (allowing an average of 71.74 points to be scored against them per game) and are 6-14 (7-10-1 ATS) this season.
Dartmouth Big Green has a power ranking of 268 and are #260 for offense (scoring an average of 68.50 per game), #150 for defense (giving up an average of 71.74 points per game) and 6-13 (7-9-1 ATS) overall. Columbia went 3-0 (3-0 ATS) in their last 3 matchups against Dartmouth.
Curated Picks & Predictions
- Based on the current lines, Oddsmakers predict the score to be COLUM 79.25, DART 62.25.
- 51% of SportsJaw players predict Dartmouth Big Green to cover.
- OddsShark's prediction is Dartmouth will win, columbia will cover, and the total will go over.
- split down the middle on Covers.com
- SportsJaw's ScoreCaster prediction: Lions 65 to Big Green 75.
Our prediction: Lions 65 to Big Green 75.
Written by SportsJaw Staff
Categorized as NCAAB Predictions
Current Odds[ - ]
Track your picks and showcase your betting acumen.
Power Rankings[ - ]
Last 10 Games Stats[ + ]
Betting Trends[ + ]
- Columbia are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Columbia's last 12 games.
- Columbia are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Columbia are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games against Dartmouth.
- Columbia are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against Dartmouth.
- Columbia are 1-13 SU in their last 14 games on the road.
- Columbia are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Dartmouth.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Columbia's last 15 games against an opponent in the Ivy League conference.
- Columbia are 0-5-1 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Columbia's last 7 games played on a Saturday.
Dartmouth Big Green
- Dartmouth are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Dartmouth's last 10 games.
- Dartmouth are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dartmouth's last 5 games against Columbia.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dartmouth's last 6 games at home.
- Dartmouth are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Columbia.
- Dartmouth are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games against an opponent in the Ivy League conference.
- Dartmouth are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dartmouth's last 6 games played on a Saturday.
- Dartmouth are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday when playing at home.
Injuries[ - ]
- There are no injuries listed at this time
Infographics & Predictions[ - ]
After crunching 8 data points, our relative predictions model has elected to not make a prediction on this game - view the Columbia vs Dartmouth infographic for details.